Everything You Need To Know About Your iGrill 2
Grill with confidence and precision. The iGrill 2 Bluetooth® thermometer monitors food from beginning to end, and notifies you via the Weber iGrill app once it has reached the perfect degree to serve.
Learn About the Weber iGrill 2 (24)
- I already have a Weber-ID. Do I have to create a new account for the Weber iGrill App?
- How do I favorite a grilling session?
- How can I access past grilling sessions in the Weber iGrill App?
- How can I register for a Weber-ID account on the Weber iGrill App?
- I forgot my Weber-ID password. How do I retrieve it?
- How do I log into my Weber-ID in the Weber iGrill App?
Problem Solving My iGrill 2 (12)
- How can I prevent my smart device's screen from sleeping while I am using the Weber iGrill App?
- My temperature probe is no longer accurate. What can I do?
- How do I disconnect my device from my Bluetooth® settings?
- I'm on Android. Why am I required to turn on location services when pairing with the Weber iGrill App?
- I tapped Pair in the Weber iGrill App, but my device doesn’t connect.
- I can't see my device in the Weber iGrill App.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
After reviewing our self-help resources for an answer to your question, feel free to submit a request to our team.Submit a request
Mon–Fri, 7am-6pm CT
Contact our US team for your regional support team's contact information.
iOS 11.1 or higher required. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Android 6.0 or later.