There may be a few reasons your Pulse 1000 is not turning on.
- First, check to make sure that the temperature controller is properly inserted into the housing by removing and reinstalling the controller.
- Always make sure to plug the temperature controller into the barbecue before plugging the power cable into the socket.
- If that doesn’t help, check the electrical power supply and make sure the outlet has not been tripped.
- Ensure that no other appliances are being operated from the same outlet.
- Finally, try resetting the RCD safety device built into the temperature controller.
- If the digital thermometer display and the temperature status indicator lights are not on, move the red power button on the temperature controller to the OFF position, wait 30 seconds, and move the red power button to the ON position.