The Kitchen Thermometer display will change to 'DC' for temperature readings below the set temperature range or below -22°F (-30°C).
The Weber Kitchen Thermometer display will change to 'DH' for temperature readings above the set range or above 572°F (300°C).
To correct this, reset your Kitchen Thermometer:
- Separate the Kitchen Thermometer from its base
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise
- Remove the batteries for 30 seconds
- Replace the batteries
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds
- Head to your smart device's Bluetooth® settings
- Select the Kitchen Thermometer pairing listed followed by "Forget this device” or "Unpair"
- Open the Weber iGrill App with the Kitchen Thermometer powered on and in range to reconnect it and view the temperature readings