To install your iGrill 3 to your Genesis® II LX grill, please follow these steps:
- Remove the 'iGrill 3 Ready' or 'iGrill 3 Compatible' plate or the LED Fuel Gauge.
- Ensure that the tank scale has one magnet pre-installed. No installation should be necessary on your part.
- Install bracket underneath side table.
- Insert 3 AA batteries into the battery pack. Do not mix old and fresh batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard, or rechargeable batteries.
- Set up the battery cable connection.
- The lighted control knob connection is pre-installed on the Genesis® II LX.
- Where applicable, connect the LP fuel level sensor connection. Snaps into place. No screws are required.
- Before applying wire clip, clean the surface. Peel and stick the wire clip, ensuring that all wires are secured using the wire retention clip.
- Download the Weber iGrill App, press and release the power button, and launch app and connect.
Please reference your Installation Guide or the BILT app for a visual representation of these instructions.