To perform an iGrill 2 reset:
- Separate the iGrill 2 from its base
- Open the battery compartment
- Remove the batteries for 30 seconds
- Replace the batteries and turn the iGrill 2 back on by pressing the power button once, quickly
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds. When the iGrill 2 has reset successfully, the LED display will move and the iGrill 2 will beep. Replace the battery door
- Open the Settings menu on your smart device
- Select Bluetooth®
- If there are any previous pairings listed for the iGrill 2, select "Forget this device" or "Unpair" to remove them
- Open the Weber iGrill App and pair the iGrill 2
If the LED on your iGrill 2 does not move while holding down the reset button, please ensure that the button is being pressed down completely and that the battery is in contact with its terminals.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.