To create a custom preset:
- Pair your iGrill Classic through your smart device’s Bluetooth settings, then open the Weber iGrill App, tap ‘Find devices’ followed by ‘Pair’ on the photo of your iGrill Classic
- Tap on the Temperature tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on any connected probe or the one you will be using for the particular cooking session
- Select "Start Grilling"
- After selecting from 'Food Temperature' or 'Grill Temperature,' select either Doneness, Temperature, or Range
- Input the information for your preset
- Select the black button with a star in it
- You will then be prompted to name your preset, then save it
- If you want to start grilling, select Start
To access your presets, tap on the Home tab at the bottom and select Presets.