To install your iGrill 3 on your Genesis II® grill, please follow these steps:
- Remove the ‘iGrill 3 Ready’ or 'iGrill 3 Compatible' plate
- Ensure you install the included magnet to the tank scale (where applicable)
- Install bracket underneath side table
- Insert 3 AA batteries into the battery pack. Do not mix old and fresh batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard, or rechargeable batteries.
- Set up the battery cable connection
- Where applicable, connect the LP fuel level sensor connection which snaps into place. No screws are required
- Before applying wire clip, clean the surface. Peel and stick the wire clip, ensuring that all wires are secured using the wire retention clip
- Download the Weber iGrill App, press and release the power button, and launch app and connect
Please reference your Installation Guide or the BILT app for a visual representation of these instructions.