To ensure safe usage of your iGrill 3 and to prevent damage not covered under the 2-year warranty, please follow these guidelines:
- If cleaning of the iGrill 3 is required, it must be done with cleaning wipes or solutions approved for use with electronics.
- Do not drop the iGrill 3
- Do not allow battery acid to leak within the battery compartment
- Do not expose the iGrill 3 to ambient temperatures below 32°F (0°C) or above 110°F (43°C)
- Do not plug any devices other than authorized iGrill probes into the iGrill 3 probe ports
- Do not attempt to open, service, or otherwise modify the iGrill 3 or its internal components