Learn how to use your Pulse 1000.
Be sure that Bluetooth® is enabled in your smart device's settings and power on your Pulse 1000. Select your Pulse 1000 from the Bluetooth® list, then open the Weber iGrill App and get connected. When the LED is solid blue, you are now connected. Once you have completed the Initial Connection through Bluetooth®, you are now ready to browse recipes, select what you're grilling, and get started!
- Insert a probe into the probe port on your Pulse 1000.
- Insert the tip into the thickest part of the meat ensuring the first ¼ inch of the probe is fully inserted into the meat.
- Select the meat/fish/poultry you are grilling and a desired preset temperature or create your own. Browse through several Pulse exclusive recipes for inspiration.
- Sit back, relax and await a notification that your food is ready. Probe Usage To ensure safe usage of your Weber iGrill Pro Meat Probe, please follow all of the below guidelines.
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with direct flame or grill grate.
- Do not submerge the probe or its wiring in liquid.
- Probe is not dishwasher safe.
- Insert the probe so that the first ¼ inch tip is in the thickest part of the meat.
For a more in depth explanation of all of your Pulse 1000 features, usage, FAQ's and helpful tips, download the manual.