Exposure to excessive heat or liquid for long periods of time may affect the accuracy of the iGrill probes. If you are experiencing unusually high or low temperatures with your Kitchen Thermometer probe(s), please contact your local support team for assistance.
Articles in this section
- How can I prevent my smart device's screen from sleeping while I am using the Weber iGrill App?
- My temperature probe is no longer accurate. What can I do?
- How do I disconnect my device from my Bluetooth® settings?
- I'm on Android. Why am I required to turn on location services when pairing with the Weber iGrill App?
- I tapped Pair in the Weber iGrill App, but my device doesn’t connect.
- I can't see my device in the Weber iGrill App.
- Bluetooth® Range
- Why Does "---" Display as the Temperature Reading in the Weber iGrill App?
- Why does my display show 'DC' or DH'?
- How do I pair my device with my smart device?
- See more