To ensure safe usage of your Weber iGrill Pro Meat Probe, used with your Kitchen Thermometer Mini, and to prevent damages not covered under the 1-Year Warranty, follow these guidelines:
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with direct flame
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to temperatures exceeding 716°F
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to direct contact with the metal grill grates, cooking pans, or any other object within your cooking device that radiates high heat
- Do not crimp the wiring of the probe by exposing it to excessively heavy or tight doors or lids
- Do not immerse the probe or its wiring in water. The probes are NOT dishwasher safe
- Do not use the probe for monitoring hot fry oil or any other liquids or steam applications
- Do not use the probe as an air temperature thermometer
You can clean the Weber iGrill Pro Meat Probe by using a damp towel. Avoid getting any liquid into the opening where the probe meets the wire.
The temperature probes are electronically calibrated to work with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer Mini. Unusually high or sporadic temperature readings can be an indication of damage to the probe.