The Weber Kitchen Thermometer display will change to 'DC' for temperature readings below the set temperature range or below -22°F.
The Weber Kitchen Thermometer display will change to 'DH' for temperature readings above the set range or above 572°F.
To correct this, reset your Kitchen Thermometer:
- Separate the Weber Kitchen Thermometer from its base
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise
- Remove the batteries for 30 seconds
- Replace the batteries
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds
- Head to your smart device's Bluetooth settings
- Select the Weber Kitchen Thermometer pairing listed followed by "Forget this device” or "Unpair"
- Open the Weber iGrill App with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer powered on and in range to reconnect it and view the temperature readings
If you experience any other issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.