In order to get connected to your iGrill Classic, please follow these steps:
- Download the Weber iGrill App for iOS devices. For Android devices, download the iGrill Classic App from the Google Play Store.
- Enable Bluetooth® on your smart device
- Turn the iGrill Classic on
- Pair to your iGrill Classic in your smart device's Bluetooth® settings
- Open the appropriate app for your smart device
- Tap on ‘Start Grilling' followed by 'Pair' on the photo of your iGrill Classic
To start grilling:
- Insert a probe(s)
- From the Weber iGrill App navigation bar, tap on 'Temperature'
- Tap on the probe you would like to set a cook up for
- Tap 'Start Grilling' and select either 'Doneness,' 'Temperature,' or 'Range' from the 'Food Temperature' or 'Grill Temperature' options
- Set up your session and start grilling
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.