To install your iGrill 3 on your Spirit II grill, please follow these steps:
- Remove the ‘iGrill 3 Ready’ or 'iGrill 3 Compatible' badge.
- Install bracket on the inside of the wheel frame. Snap battery pack into bracket. Connect battery wire to the battery pack.
- Route battery wire through front of side table. Connect battery wire to the iGrill.
- Install magnet as pictured in manual.
- Where applicable, connect LP fuel sensor (Skip this step if you are installing on a natural gas model.
- The iGrill 3 snaps into place at the front of the grill; no screws required.
- Download the Weber iGrill App, press and release the power button, and launch app and connect.
Please reference your Installation Guide or the BILT app for a visual representation of these instructions.