To create a custom preset:
- Pair your iGrill 3 to the Weber iGrill app
- Tap on the Temperature tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on any connected probe or the one you will be using for the particular cooking session
- Select "Start Grilling"
- Select an option from one of the three tabs at the top of the screen (Doneness, Temperature, Range)
- Input the information for your preset
- Select the black button with a star in it
- You will then be prompted to name your preset, then save it
- If you want to start grilling, select Start
To access your presets, tap on the Home tab at the bottom and select Presets.