To perform a Kitchen Thermometer Mini reset:
- Separate the Kitchen Thermometer Mini from its base
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise
- Remove the battery for 30 seconds
- Replace the battery and turn the Kitchen Thermometer Mini back on
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds. When the Kitchen Thermometer Mini has reset successfully, the Smart LED will glow white. Replace the battery door
- Open the Settings menu on your smart device
- Select Bluetooth®
- If there are any previous pairings listed for the Kitchen Thermometer Mini, select "Forget this Device" or "Unpair" to remove them
- Open the Weber iGrill App and pair the Kitchen Thermometer Mini
If the Smart LED on your Kitchen Thermometer Mini does not glow white while holding down the reset button, please ensure that the button is being pressed down completely and that the battery is in contact with its terminals.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.