In order to fix this, you will need to forget the Bluetooth® pairing on your smart device and perform a reset of the Kitchen Thermometer.
Perform a device reset:
- Separate the Weber Kitchen Thermometer from its base
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise
- Remove the batteries for 30 seconds.
- Replace the batteries
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds
- Head to your smart device's Bluetooth settings
- Select the Weber Kitchen Thermometer pairing listed followed by "Forget this device” or "Unpair"
- Open the Weber iGrill App with the Weber Kitchen Thermometer powered on and in range to reconnect it and view the temperature readings
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.