To ensure safe usage of your Weber iGrill 3 and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-year warranty, please follow these guidelines:
- If cleaning of the iGrill 3 is required, it must be done with cleaning wipes or solutions approved for use with electronics.
- Do not drop the Weber iGrill 3
- Do not allow battery acid to leak within the battery compartment
- Do not expose the Weber iGrill 3 to ambient temperatures below 32°F or above 110°F
- Do not plug any devices other than authorized Weber iGrill probes into the Weber iGrill 3 probe ports
- Do not attempt to open, service, or otherwise modify the Weber iGrill 3 or its internal components