In order to fix this, you will need to forget the Bluetooth® pairing on your smart device and perform a reset of the iGrill 2.
Perform a device reset:
- Separate the Weber iGrill 2 from its base.
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the battery(ies) for 30 seconds.
- Replace the battery(ies).
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds.
- Head to your smart device's Bluetooth settings
- Select the Weber iGrill 2 pairing listed followed by "Forget this device” or "Unpair"
- Open the Weber iGrill App with the Weber iGrill 2 powered on and in range to reconnect it and view the temperature readings.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.