Learn how to use your iGrill 3.
Be sure that Bluetooth® is enabled in your smart device's settings and power on your iGrill 3. Open the Weber iGrill App and select your iGrill 3. The iGrill 3 will request to pair automatically. When the Smart LED is solid blue, you are now connected. Once you have completed the initial connection through Bluetooth®, you are now ready to select what you're grilling and get started!
- Insert a probe into the probe port on youriGrill 3.
- Insert the tip into the thickest part of the meat ensuring the first ¼ inch (0,5 cm) of the probe is fully inserted into the meat.
- Select the meat/fish/poultry you are cooking and a desired preset temperature or create your own.
- Sit back, relax and await a notification that your food is ready.
We took everything you love about the iGrill 2, added a ton of cool new features and packed them into a device that can be installed directly into your Genesis® II, Genesis II® LX, and Spirit II grill. The iGrill 3 connects using Bluetooth® Smart technology and features a Smart LED, proximity sensor, and extended battery life.
To ensure safe usage of your iGrill 3 Pro Meat Probe and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-Year Warranty, please follow all of the below guidelines.
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with direct flame or grill grate.
- Do not submerge the probe or its wiring in liquid.
- Probe is not dishwasher safe.
- Insert the probe so that the first ¼ inch (0,5 cm) tip is in the thickest part of the meat.
For a more in depth explanation of all of your iGrill 3 features, usage, FAQ's and helpful tips, download the manual.