Pairing can take up to one minute. Please be patient, and make sure to stay on the pairing screen while the connection is being established.
- Is your iGrill Mini ready to connect? If your iGrill Mini is already connected to another phone or tablet, it won’t be visible in the pairing screen. Make sure to disconnect your iGrill Mini from any other devices by heading to Device Settings in the app and selecting “Disconnect,” then turn your iGrill Mini off and on again to connect.
- Is the battery charged? A low battery may cause connectivity issues. If needed, replace the CR2032 battery and attempt to reconnect. Once connected, check your battery status in the Device Settings in the app.
- Have you tried resetting the iGrill Mini? Remove and reinstall the battery, press the device reset button with a pen, and then “Unpair” or “Forget this Device” from Bluetooth settings on your smart device.
- Have you tried restarting the app? The app may sometimes have trouble finding your iGrill Mini, so restarting the app can help.
- Reset didn’t help? Try restarting your smart device, then open the Weber iGrill app and reconnect.
Still having problems? We’d be happy to assist you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.