The iGrill 2 display will change to 'DC' for temperature readings below the set temperature range or below -22°F (-30°C).
The iGrill 2 display will change to 'DH' for temperature readings above the set range or above 572°F (300°C).
To correct this, reset your iGrill 2:
- Separate the iGrill 2 from its base.
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the batteries for 30 seconds.
- Replace the batteries.
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds.
- Head to your smart device's Bluetooth® settings
- Select the iGrill 2 pairing listed followed by "Forget this device” or "Unpair"
- Open the Weber iGrill App with the iGrill 2 powered on and in range to reconnect it and view the temperature readings.