The Weber iGrill 2 or Kitchen Thermometer display will change to 'DC' for temperature readings below the set temperature range or below -22°F.
The Weber iGrill 2 or Kitchen Thermometer display will change to 'DH' for temperature readings above the set range or above 572°F.
To correct this, reset your iGrill:
- Separate the Weber iGrill from its base.
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the batteries for 30 seconds.
- Replace the batteries.
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds.
- Head to your smart device's Bluetooth settings
- Select the Weber iGrill pairing listed followed by "Forget this device” or "Unpair"
- Open the Weber iGrill App with the Weber iGrill powered on and in range to reconnect it and view the temperature readings.
If you experience any other issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.