Learn how to use your new Weber iGrill Classic.
Be sure that Bluetooth® is enabled in your smart device's settings and power on your Weber iGrill Classic. Select your iGrill Classic from the Bleutooth list, then open the Weber iGrill App (iOS) or iGrill Classic App (Android) and get connected. When the Smart LED is solid blue, you are now connected. Once you have completed the Initial Connection through Bluetooth®, you are now ready to select what you're grilling and get started!
- Insert a probe into the probe port on your Weber iGrill.
- Insert the tip into the thickest part of the meat ensuring the first ¼ inch of the probe is fully inserted into the meat.
- Select the meat/fish/poultry you are grilling and a desired preset temperature or create your own.
- Sit back, relax and await a notification that your food is ready.
The Weber iGrill Classic connects using Bluetooth® Smart technology and features a Smart LED, proximity sensor, extended battery life of 150 hours, and magnetic mount.
In order to get the best user experience with your Weber iGrill, we recommend you follow certain user guidelines.
- Do not mount your Weber iGrill Classic onto surfaces that are too hot to touch. The device should be mounted next to your grill, smoker or oven, not on the lid.
- Do not leave your Weber iGrill Classic outside when it's not in use. It is not weatherproof.
- Do not use your Weber iGrill Classic for slow cooking or any type of cook that generates steam, unless you are using a Pro Meat Probe.
To ensure safe usage of your Weber iGrill Pro Meat Probe, please follow all of the below guidelines.
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with direct flame or grill grate.
- Do not submerge the probe or its wiring in liquid.
- Probe is not dishwasher safe.
- Insert the probe so that the first ¼ inch tip is in the thickest part of the meat.