Learn how to use your new Weber Kitchen Thermometer.
Be sure that Bluetooth® is enabled in your smart device's settings and power on your Weber Kitchen Thermometer. Open the Weber iGrill App and select your Weber Kitchen Thermometer. The Weber Kitchen Thermometer will request to pair automatically. When the Smart LED is solid blue, you are now connected. Once you have completed the initial connection through Bluetooth®, you are now ready to select what you're grilling and get started!
- Insert a probe into the probe port on your Weber Kitchen Thermometer.
- Insert the tip into the thickest part of the meat, ensuring the first ¼ inch of the probe is fully inserted into the meat.
- Select the meat, fish, or poultry you are cooking and a desired preset temperature or create your own.
- Sit back, relax and await a notification that your food is ready.
The Weber Kitchen Thermometer has a ton of useful cooking features designed to turn you into a gourmet chef. The Weber Kitchen Thermometer connects using Bluetooth® Smart technology and features an illuminated display, dual probe monitoring, extended battery life of 150 hours and magnetic mounting.
- Do not mount your Weber Kitchen Thermometer onto surfaces that are too hot to touch. The device should be mounted next to your grill, smoker or oven, not on the lid.
- Do not leave your Weber Kitchen Thermometer outside when it's not in use. It is not weatherproof.
- Do not use your Weber Kitchen Thermometer for slow cooking or any type of cook that generates steam, unless you are using a Pro Meat Probe.
To ensure safe usage of your Weber Kitchen Thermometer Pro Meat Probe and to prevent damage not covered under the 2-Year Warranty, please follow these guidelines:
- Do not expose the probe or its wiring to contact with direct flame or the grill grate
- Do not submerge the probe or its wiring in liquid
- Probe is not dishwasher safe
- Insert the probe so that the first ¼ inch tip is in the thickest part of the meat