In order to fix this, you will need to forget the Bluetooth® pairing on your smart device and perform a reset of the iGrill Mini.
Perform a device reset:
- Separate the iGrill Mini from its base.
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the battery for 30 seconds.
- Replace the battery.
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds.
- Head to your smart device's Bluetooth® settings
- Select the iGrill Mini pairing listed followed by "Forget this device” or "Unpair"
- Open the Weber iGrill App with the iGrill Mini powered on and in range to reconnect it and view the temperature readings.
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.